Terms and Conditions for Conference Delegates
1 Scope of Agreement: These are the conditions of the contract between you, the Client (“You” and “your”) and SAMPE Europe 2021/2022 Conferences and Events “we”, “us” and “our”) governing your use of our services, including the conference registration as set out in your booking form. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between SAMPE Europe and you. All prior agreements understandings and negotiations and representations (save for fraudulent misrepresentation) whether oral or in writing are cancelled in their entirety. The terms of any other electronic communications will not form part of this agreement. The conferences are organized by the SAMPE Europe Conference Manager under full responsability of SAMPE Europe (SE) of SAMPE Europe Based in Switzerland. Invoicing and receiving of payments will be processed by and under responsibility of de SAMPE Europe according the Swiss law and tax rules.
2 Our commitment to you: Should the Event be cancelled or the location be changed for reasons or circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to reschedule the Event, including changing the location, upon written notice to you. In the case of SE is cancelling an event (for example conference, workshop, tutorial and/or dinner etc.), a credit memo will be issued if relevant. Your refund shall not exceed the total charge received by us from you. For complaints SE is the first responsible and as such represented by the SAMPE Europe Conference Manager.
3 Payment Terms: Being SAMPE Europe a non-profit society the Total Fees specified on the booking form are exempt of tax. The Total amount as specified on the booking form is subject to an included service charge of 50 Euro applied to cover administration costs.
- Following completion and return of the booking form, full payment including Service Charge is required within five days from the booking date or prior to the event if this is sooner. All registrants must pay on-line by credit card (VISA or Mastercard) at the time of booking. We reserve the right to refuse admission if full payment is not received in accordance with these terms.
- After subscription and payment, you will receive a confirmation and invoice.
4 Cancellations: In the event of cancellation registration fees will be fully refunded only if written notice is received on or before 30 calendar days prior to the event. Cancellation before 30 calendar days prior to the event, 75% of the registration fees will be refunded. Cancellation on or after 30 calendar days prior to the event, will give no refund. All cancellation requests must be submitted to us in writing. If we agree to your cancellation then all cancellation fees are payable immediately after the acceptance of your cancellation in writing by us. The above with the restriction that always an administration fee of EURO 50,- will be deducted from the refund. Delegate substitutions may be made at any time with no extra costs.
6 General: You, your executive/s or your agents may not transfer or assign any of the rights or obligations of this Agreement (in whole or part) without our prior consent. Any attempt to resell, assign or transfer rights without our consent will entitle us to cancel the contract without liability to you.
- This agreement is governed by and will be construed in accordance with Dutch law and each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of the Netherlands will have the non-exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement.
- Grant of Licence: Your booking includes the proceedings, you will be warranted that you will only use this for your business purposes and shall not, without our prior written consent, make available, copy, reproduce, transmit, disseminate, sell, licence, distribute, publish, broadcast or otherwise circulate the proceedings (or any part of it) to any other person other than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The working language of the event is English. Executives requiring an interpretation service must make their own arrangements at their own expense.
7 Cancellation in case of force majeure: The force majeure clause plans for a partial refund to be returned to the delegates of a postponed or cancelled SAMPE Europe event, once all expenses incurred by the organization of SAMPE Europe are paid. As the event was originally planned to open on the date given and then postponed or cancelled due to force majeure, most of the expenses are already engaged as everything is ready to welcome our visitors.
In accordance with our terms & conditions, the refund will be calculated by our auditors, and will require a deep analysis of all SAMPE Europe expenses in relation to the event concerned (technical cost, marketing & communication costs, digital costs, programming costs, direct & indirect staff expenses, as well as overhead costs)/ Once the auditing process is over, and the refund plan determined, each delegate would then receive a refund based on a pro rata of his payment versus the total payment received by SAMPE Europe.
Copyright © SAMPE Europe