International students seminar Nantes
Published on: Sunday 22 September 2019
34ND INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS SEMINAR
Chris Hunt (PHD) and Yannick Buser (MS) are the winners of the 34th Students Seminar 2019.
Chris Hunt, a Bristol Composites Institute PhD student, won the 34th SAMPE Students Seminar. Chris’s presentation on his research into the mechanics of WrapToR composite truss structures was very well-received by the judges, allowing him to see off six competitors from prestigious universities in France, Germany, Belgium, Spain, and the UK. Yannick Buser, won with his master thesis research on the in-process flow behavior of LFTs."
Other news items 2019
- 17-10-2019 | SAMPE Europe - Summit Conference Paris 2020
- 17-10-2019 | SAMPE Europe Conference 2020 Amsterdam
- 10-10-2019 | SAMPE Fellow Award to Urs Meier
- 22-09-2019 | International students seminar Nantes
- 20-09-2019 | Poster Winner Nantes 2019
- 13-05-2019 | Conference 2019 Nantes - REGISTER NOW!
- 11-03-2019 | Call for Papers - Conference 2019 Nantes
- 12-02-2019 | SAMPE Europe - Summit Conference Paris 2019