SUTEC 2018 Sampe Ukraine Club 8th Technical Conference
Published on: Tuesday 20 November 2018
SUTEC-2018 - The 8th Technical Conference of SAMPE Ukraine Club - on November 15th in Kiev- was organized in collaboration with the Ukrainian Research Institute of Aviation Technology (UkrRIAT).
16 papers on different topics were presented. Among them:
- New class of composite materials based on high entropy alloys;
- Perspective additive technologies in aerospace industry;
- Features of composite metal / metal nitride vacuum-arc coatings;
- Technological scheme of aviation titanium alloy powders obtaining for 3D printing in Ukraine;
- Imitating and evaluating metal crack life of austenite Cr-Ni seams;
- Methodology aspects of information support for making of forecasting decisions on operational strength of aircraft airframe.
Participants of SUTEC-2018 represented:
- State-owned Research Institute of Aviation,
- National Technical University of Zaporozhe,
- Institute for Problems of Materials and Paton Welding
- Institute of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine,
- Yuzhnoye Design Bureau of Dnepr, MOTOR SICH, IVCHENKO-PROGRESS
- Titanium Institute of Zaporozhe
All papers of SUTEC-2018 will be published in this and next year issues of the Technological Systems Journal being published by UkrRIAT.
Other news items 2018
- 17-12-2018 | SAMPE Europe - Summit Conference Paris 2019
- 20-11-2018 | SUTEC 2018 Sampe Ukraine Club 8th Technical Conference
- 28-09-2018 | Call for Papers - Conference 2019 Nantes
- 27-09-2018 | Winners 33rd International Sampe Europe Students Seminar
- 25-09-2018 | SAMPE Europe Technical Conference-Southampton 2018 succesfull
- 06-06-2018 | BOOK NOW: September 2018, SOUTHAMPTON
- 05-06-2018 | 3 High Level Tutorials by Top Notch Specialists!
- 04-06-2018 | AUTOMOTIVE SPECIAL in the Beaulieu National Motor Museum
- 02-03-2018 | Call for Papers - Conference 2018 Southampton