Call for Papers - Conference 2019 Nantes
Published on: Friday 28 September 2018
Challenging Applications in Composites, Sampe Europe Conference 2019 Nantes - France
SAMPE Europe seeks high quality technical papers that focus on advanced composite engineering of Challenging Applications encompassing advanced composites materials, their processes, research and development for the SAMPE Europe 2019 Conference in Nantes, France from 17 – 19 September 2019.
Theme of this conference: Challenging Applications in Composites
Abstracts are invited for applications in the following fields, particularly those reflecting the conference theme:
• Aerospace, Space and Defense
• Marine and Renewables
• Offshore Oil and Gas
• Sports & Leisure
• Automotive and Transport
• Building and Architecture
To take advantage of this opportunity, submit a 100-200 word abstract by 1st of February 2019. You can submit your abstract here.
For uploading your abstract, please select the browse button to select your abstract papers. We accept files in Microsoft Word™ (DOC and DOCX), Plain text (TXT), Rich Text Format (RTF) and Portable Document Format (PDF). Upon acceptance of your abstract, a Technical Paper is due by May 01, 2019.
Note; Acceptance of your abstract is not a guarantee of paper publication or presentation.
Other news items 2018
- 17-12-2018 | SAMPE Europe - Summit Conference Paris 2019
- 20-11-2018 | SUTEC 2018 Sampe Ukraine Club 8th Technical Conference
- 28-09-2018 | Call for Papers - Conference 2019 Nantes
- 27-09-2018 | Winners 33rd International Sampe Europe Students Seminar
- 25-09-2018 | SAMPE Europe Technical Conference-Southampton 2018 succesfull
- 06-06-2018 | BOOK NOW: September 2018, SOUTHAMPTON
- 05-06-2018 | 3 High Level Tutorials by Top Notch Specialists!
- 04-06-2018 | AUTOMOTIVE SPECIAL in the Beaulieu National Motor Museum
- 02-03-2018 | Call for Papers - Conference 2018 Southampton