SAMPE Japan and China visiting Europe
Published on: Wednesday 12 April 2017
Both SAMPE Japan and China groups attended our SAMPE 2017 SUMMIT in Paris.
SAMPE JAPAN came over with a group of 15 professionals both from industry and universities.
They combined the SUMMIT with the JEC World and liked to spend the day after for an excursion on their way back.
Both SONACA and ASCO were willing to host them with an outstanding program showing their plants in Belgium. After visiting and some shopping in Brussels they returned home.
SAMPE China came with 12 persons for a similar program. They visited Fokker - Hoogeveen in the Netherlands and flew back from Amsterdam.
For Sampe Europe its an honor to support the exchange of knowledge and friendship in this way.
The SAMPE Japan group visiting SONACA with tour leader Gen Ishikawa -4th from right- and SONACA’s Kurt Withouck 2nd left.
Other news items 2017
- 20-11-2017 | Call for Papers - Conference 2018 Southampton
- 17-11-2017 | SAMPE Europe 2017 Conference Stuttgart succesful
- 14-07-2017 | BOOK NOW: November 2017, STUTTGART
- 01-05-2017 | Call for Papers - Conference 17 Stuttgart
- 12-04-2017 | SAMPE Europe at JEC World 2017
- 12-04-2017 | SAMPE Japan and China visiting Europe
- 12-04-2017 | SE SUMMIT 17 Paris "Visions on Composites"