SAMPE Europe 2017 Conference Stuttgart succesful
Published on: Friday 17 November 2017
SAMPE Europe's third conference and exhibition in Stuttgart, Germany was a joint organization with SAMPE Germany who hosted this years event.
It started Wednesday, November 15, with keynote presentations of BMW on "Multifunctional Materials for Aeronautics and Space" presented by Dr. Gunnar Rieber and Lufthansa Technik on "More mobility for composite aircraft” by Dr. Christian Sauer. Mainsponsor Leichtbau BW - Baden Württemberg presented 5 start ups.
Wednesday afternoon concluded with tours of AUDI, Porsche, DITF, Trumpf and Fraunhofer ICT as well as a magnificent Network Dinner after. Thursday 64 professional speakers from both industry and science came on stage in four parallel sessions.
Conference new format since 2015
This 2 days event, for the third time organized under its new format, had over 280 delegates from 25 countries, speakers of all composite markets and features an exhibition of sponsors as well as a poster presentation of students and professionals adjacent to the congress halls.
On Monday and Tuesday it has a pre-conference Tutorials program and a Students Conference.
SAMPE Europe conferences in 2018
SAMPE Europe represents more than 1,500 advanced materials professionals and students througout all of the European region.
- On 5 March, the next SAMPE Summit will be held in Paris. Location is the magnificent Pullman Tour Eiffel Hotel.
- The fourth SAMPE Europe fall conference will be on 11 - 13 September 2018 in Southampton, UK. The Call for Papers is already open.
SAMPE Europe Conference 15-16 November Stuttgart, Germany
Other news items 2017
- 20-11-2017 | Call for Papers - Conference 2018 Southampton
- 17-11-2017 | SAMPE Europe 2017 Conference Stuttgart succesful
- 14-07-2017 | BOOK NOW: November 2017, STUTTGART
- 01-05-2017 | Call for Papers - Conference 17 Stuttgart
- 12-04-2017 | SAMPE Europe at JEC World 2017
- 12-04-2017 | SAMPE Japan and China visiting Europe
- 12-04-2017 | SE SUMMIT 17 Paris "Visions on Composites"