Submit your Technical Paper - Conference 20 Amsterdam
SAMPE Europe seeks high quality technical papers that focus on Challenging Applications in advanced composites materials, their processes, research and development for the SAMPE Europe 2020 Conference in Amsterdam, Holland from 30 September - 01 October, 2020.
The conference programme also will include:
• Student Seminar
• Tutorial Program on Thermoplastics and Automation
To take advantage of this opportunity, submit a 100-200 word abstract by March 21st, 2020.
Upon acceptance of your abstract, a Technical Paper is due by May 1, 2020*. For uploading your Technical Paper, please select the browse button. We accept files in Microsoft Word™ (DOCX) and Portable Document Format (PDF).
Note; Acceptance of your abstract is not a guarantee of poster or oral presentation.
Authors accepted for submitting a Technical Paper are entitled to register for the conference at the reduced authors rate.
Applications & Topics
- Aerospace & Defense
- Marine and Renewable Energy
- Offshore Oil and Gas
- Automotive & Transport
- Building & Architecture
- Manufacturing Approaches for Large Composite Structures
- Thermoset and Thermoplastic Matrices
- Hybrid Structures (Composites/ Metals/Ceramics)
- Design and Testing of Large Structures
- Big Area Additive Manufacturing
- Modeling of Manufacturing Processes
- Joining of Composites to Composites/Metals
- Crashworthiness and Fire Resistance
- Large Composite Tooling Technologies
- Automation of Composites Manufacturing
- Green Composites
- 3D Textile Reinforcements
- Repair, Recycling and Sustainability