Call for papers - Nantes Conference 2019
SAMPE Europe seeks high quality technical papers that focus on Challenging Applications in Composites
encompassing advanced composites materials, their processes, research and development for the SAMPE
Europe 2019 Conference in Nantes, France from 17 - 19 September, 2019.
The conference programme also will include:
• Visits to several company plants and adjacent R&D Centres
• Students Seminar
• Tutorial Program
To take advantage of this opportunity, submit a 100-200 word abstract by February 01, 2019*. For uploading your abstract, please select the browse button to select your abstract papers. We accept files in Microsoft Word™ (DOCX) and Portable Document Format (PDF).
* On request we can extend the deadline for submitting your abstract.
Upon acceptance of your abstract, a Technical Paper is due by May 01, 2019.
Note; Acceptance of your abstract is not a guarantee of poster or oral presentation.
Applications & Topics
- Aerospace & Defense
- Marine and Renewable Energy
- Offshore Oil and Gas
- Automotive & Transport
- Building & Architecture
- Manufacturing Approaches for Large Composite Structures
- Thermoset and Thermoplastic Matrices
- Hybrid Structures (Composites/ Metals/Ceramics)
- Design and Testing of Large Structures
- Big Area Additive Manufacturing
- Modeling of Manufacturing Processes
- Joining of Composites to Composites/Metals
- Crashworthiness and Fire Resistance
- Large Composite Tooling Technologies
- Automation of Composites Manufacturing
- Green Composites
- 3D Textile Reinforcements
- Repair, Recycling and Sustainability